Thursday, October 22, 2009

Don't fall victim to the HYPE


My Heart Is Filled....
Originally uploaded by janoid
I don't know what got me thinking about this but I just need to say Valentine's Day is a bunch of bull!!! Its a holiday cultivated by the companies that see large profits from it. Do not allow yourselves to be brainwashed by the commercials, ads and media attention. We all need to stop feeding into that crap, especially the ladies. Its not healthy for your significant other to feel they have to show and prove their love on this particular day just because its what everyone else is doing. I say show me you love me on any regular day out the year. It will feel more genuine that way and it will be much more appreciated. No person, event or entity outside your relationship should ever be allowed to dictate any aspect of your union, Period. Create your own traditions and holidays with your significant other. Bottom line...if you love someone, show and tell them often, not just once a year. Express your love in your own time and in your own way. FUCK a Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment